Welcome to FindFashion Rep!
The goal of my site is to help designers and fashion sales reps to connect and develop business relationships. So, this is a B2B site.
I want to democratize access to information that is already publicly available to everyone. After talking to a few sales reps and designers, I understand that there is no real good marketplace to connect both professionals together. And that getting contact lists is very expensive.
I provide affordable contact lists, not because it’s not up to date, but, because this is a hobby site of mine and I am maintaining it for my 4-year old daughter of mine 🙂 Who knows, maybe she’ll want to do this when she’s older! On a serious note, I do have software that can verify key pieces of information (email, website, and phone number) and thereby keep costs down for you as opposed to having a team of human “editors” manually check the info as some competitor sites claim.
I show you how I check my info and I even tell you what I’m updating.
I’m very transparent of the data I keep. I tell you when I last updated the data. You can even post responses on my updates.
What other website will allow people to publicly post comments about their contact lists? I haven’t seen one because they’re probably afraid to see the kind of comments customers will post.
Here are some of the ways I help you with your business:
- I have an affordable contact list on US Fashion Sales Reps
- I have an affordable contact list on International Sales Reps
- I have an affordable contact list on Retail Apparel Buyers
- This is brand new. And I hope this will really help designers and sales reps connect. I created a fashion Forum where you can post questions or classifieds. So, if you are a designer and you’re looking for reps, feel free to post an ad. I do moderate this and I am only posting for designer level lines.
- I have a list of free US Fashion Sales Reps. I have also added 3 sales reps for free for each region.
- If you are a designer, I am creating brands pages. See this example with A.L.C. This can give you more exposure and a link back to your site.
- If you are a sales rep, I am creating sales rep pages where you can showcase your clients brands. See an example with Apropo. This helps you get noticed with designers and you can also create a link back to your site.
Due to the pandemic, my International Sales Reps and Retail Apparel Buyers is being updated as many businesses have closed. So, I am not making them available for sale until that is complete. I have already removed up to 25% of my contacts in the sales reps lists because of the massive business closures around the world. And I probably still have to update it again because businesses are still closing down.
My sales reps contacts are available for sale, but, please note that the pandemic has caused many business closures that is still happening right now.