FindFashion Rep was founded by Kelli Benson in 2007 and has provided contact lists for over 23,000 fashion professionals who have used the platform that originally started on FindFashion.com.
Kelli’s idea for FindFashionRep.com blossomed from her knowledge and career history in the fashion industry.
As a designer/manufacturer of her own line of women’s apparel for twelve years, Kelli knew there was a need for a business to business informational marketplace for the fashion industry.
To provide accurate data for emerging designers when building and sustaining a profitable company were just a few of the top priorities for Kelli when launching FindFashionRep.com.
I wish to extend a big thank you to Kelli for letting me take over FindFashion.com and FindFashionRep.com in mid-2019.
Hello Fashion Professionals!
First of all, I’ve moved FindFashion.com back here to FindFashionRep.com.
And FindFashion.com will be turned into something else. It’s in the idea phase right now.
It is my desire and goal to continue Kelli’s work and maintain and improve upon Kelli’s business she started 12 years ago.
My focus this year in 2021 is to update the lists as much as possible as the pandemic has eliminated a great number of boutiques and to a lesser extent, sales reps.
So far, I’ve began implementing the following features on the site:
- I’ve created a free US sales rep page for designers to get a start on contacting sales reps.
- I’m creating brand pages for designers. See A.L.C. as an example.
- I’m creating “showroom” or collection pages for sales reps. See Apropo as an example.
- For transparency, I’ve created a log and outline of the updates I make to the contacts:
- US Womens Apparel & Accessories Sales Reps Roadmap
- European Sales Reps Roadmap
- US Retail Apparel & Accessories Buyers Roadmap
- I’ve also shown how I verify my contact information
- I’m also creating a blog post on fashion bloggers and media reps designers or sales reps can contact for promotion.
These are all the things I’m continuing to work on for 2021 to help designers and sales reps connect.
2021 will be a busy year and I hope to help designers and sales reps grow their business.
p.s. The information on my site is often priced much lower compared to other sites in this contact list business. That’s because this is my hobby not my business. I’m much more transparent with how I maintain my lists and the updates I do.
I’m more appreciative if I get some acknowledgement for my work as opposed to the amount of money. So, if you find my information helpful for your business, a Google review would be greatly appreciated: