FindFashion Rep was founded by Kelli Benson in 2007 and has provided contact lists for over 23,000 fashion professionals who have used the platform, which moved to FindFashion.com.
Kelli’s idea for FindFashionRep.com blossomed from her knowledge and career history in the fashion industry.
As a designer/manufacturer of her own line of women’s apparel for twelve years, Kelli knew there was a need for a business to business informational marketplace for the fashion industry.
To provide accurate data for emerging designers when building and sustaining a profitable company were just a few of the top priorities for Kelli when launching FindFashionRep.com.
I wish to extend a big thank you to Kelli for letting me take over FindFashion.com and FindFashionRep.com in mid-2019.
Hello Fashion Professionals!
First of all, I’ve moved FindFashion.com back to here at FindFashionRep.com.
And FindFashion.com will be turned into something else. It’s in the idea phase right now.
It is my desire and goal to continue Kelli’s work and maintain and improve upon Kelli’s business she started 12 years ago.
But, please note that this website is really a hobby for me. It’s not my full-time business. I’m only maintaining this so that my daughter could potentially take it over. She’s only 4 🙂 But, hey, who knows, maybe she’ll want to do this!
I do check in on FindFashion Rep a lot and I do work on it a lot, but, it’s hobby. Please understand that when contacting me.
Last year, I focused on maintaining the site and updating the lists.
My focus this year is to really figure out how to connect designers with sales reps.
To that end, I’ll be making this site a community website where designers and sales reps can connect.
So far, I’ve began implementing the following features on the site:
- A free fashion forum for designers and sales reps to post and introduce themselves or ask questions.
- I’ve created a free US sales rep page for designers to get a start on contacting sales reps.
- I’m creating brand pages for designers. See A.L.C. as an example.
- I’m creating “showroom” or collection pages for sales reps. See Apropo as an example.
- For transparency, I’ve created a log and outline of the updates I make to the contacts:
- I’ve also shown how I verify my contact information
- I’m also creating a blog post on fashion bloggers and media reps designers or sales reps can contact for promotion.
These are all the things I’m continuing to work on for 2021 to help designers and sales reps connect.
2021 will be a busy year and I hope to help designers and sales reps grow their business.
p.s. The information on my site is often priced much lower compared to other sites in this contact list business. That’s because this is my hobby not my business. I’m much more transparent with how I maintain my lists and the updates I do.
I’m more appreciative if I get some acknowledgement for my work as opposed to the money. So, if you find my information helpful for your business, a Google review would be greatly appreciated: