Welcome to FindFashion Rep!
First off, I want to let you know that my site is undergoing some major structural changes, so I apologize if some urls point to missing pages. I’m working on it and hopefully I’ll finish in a week. Today is 2021-02-28.
This is a hobby website of mine. The goal of my site is to help designers and fashion sales reps to connect and develop business relationships. So, this is a B2B site.
I want to democratize access to information that is already publicly available to everyone. After talking to a few sales reps and designers, I understand that there is no real good marketplace to connect both professionals together. And that getting contact lists is very expensive.
I provide affordable contact lists, not because it’s not up to date, but, because this is a hobby site of mine and I have software that can verify a lot of the information and thereby keep costs down for you.
I show you how I check my info and I even tell you what I’m updating.
I’m very transparent of the data I keep. I tell you when I last updated the data. You can even post responses on my updates.
What other website will allow people to publicly post comments about their contact lists? I haven’t seen one because they’re probably afraid to see the kind of comments customers will post.
Here are some of the ways I help you with your business:
- I have an affordable contact list on US Fashion Sales Reps
- I have an affordable contact list on International Sales Reps
- I have an affordable contact list on Retail Apparel Buyers
- This is brand new. And I hope this will really help designers and sales reps connect. I created a fashion Forum where you can post questions or classifieds. So, if you are a designer and you’re looking for reps, feel free to post an ad. I do moderate this and I am only posting for designer level lines.
- I have a list of free US Fashion Sales Reps. I am also starting to add 3 sales reps for free for each region. So far, I’ve done Atlanta, Denver, and Miami.
- If you are a designer, I am creating brands pages. See this example with A.L.C. This can give you more exposure and a link back to your site.
- If you are a sales rep, I am creating sales rep pages where you can showcase your clients brands. See an example with Apropo. This helps you get noticed with designers and you can also create a link back to your site.
Due to the pandemic, my International Sales Reps and Retail Apparel Buyers is being updated as many businesses have closed. So, I am not making them available for sale until that is complete.